Moodle Tips and Updates
There are several people coordinating training for Moodle. If you have questions, please contact anyone from the list below or email email@example.com.
How to add a URL to your Moodle course
- Turn editing on in your course and scroll to the course section you would like to add a link in.
- Click on the "Add an activity or resource" link and select "URL" from the Resources section (at the bottom of the list).
- Enter a name and description for the link/video.
- Copy and paste the selected link into the box labelled External URL.
- In the Options section change the Display option to "In pop-up"
- Save your changes!
Introduction to Moodle
This guide provides resources and instructions on how to use Moodle, Viterbo's new Learning Management System. Please see the tabs above for help in specific areas. A general handout to Moodle features is below.
Login to Moodle
Login to Moodle Here
Make your Moodle course available
Watch this video to see how to make your course available in Moodle.